Dear Mimi

Dear Mimi,
Someday you may arrive at this foreign place called motherhood, and it is with the deepest love that I need to tell you- it's fantastically hard. I pray you'll stand firm in God's love, and hope you'll learn from my meanderings along the way.

Love, Mama

Smidge 2: Be kind to everyone devotional

Dear Mimi,
There are several verses I plan to brand on your heart before you leave this home. One of them is 2Tim 2:24, so I chose it as our weekly memory verse. Someday I'll have these verses neatly outlined in a tidy folder with ideas on how to apply. Or, more likely, I'll just wing it when we miss church and I have no idea what verse they presented.

"Be kind to everyone." It gets a lot of air time. How could you not, it's my universal response to hitting, fighting, eye-ball-rolling, and most other offenses.

It's a bit of a stretch to call this a devotional- about the same stretch as is required for me to fit into pre-maternity clothing. Something that takes me one minute to prepare and thirty-five seconds for you to accomplish cannot possibly be a devotional. But alas, your getting some Word, so here it is.

Add caption

Using bright paper, write out the words to 2 Tim 2:24 "Be kind to everyone". Then chop it up at an age appropriate level. You Mimi, had to build it back letter by letter. Beau had to piece it word by word. Yes, that's a pile of M&Ms in the middle for reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment